Want Us to Publish Your Experience?
This site features experiences from people who have personally explored practices and techniques from Belsebuub’s courses and books on self-discovery. If you’d like to share a self-discovery experience gained from Belsebuub’s work, please send it in through the contact form below.
A few ideas of the types of experiences that could be shared include things like:
- Understanding yourself better
- Becoming happier
- Learning to overcome egos and difficult inner states
- Experiencing consciousness or awareness of the present moment
- Improving your relationships
- Experiencing inner peace
- Exploring spiritual practices to gain self-knowledge
- Learning to meditate on thoughts and emotions; or
- Personally learning about anything else covered in Belsebuub’s Searching Within course or The Peace of the Spirit Within book or the later versions (eg. Self-Knowledge for Spiritual Awakening)
Article Submission Guidelines
Please consider the following guidelines when preparing experience articles. Following these guidelines will improve an article’s chances of being accepted for publication and streamlines the work of our editorial team.
We accept articles for publication on this site that:
- Are longer than 300 words. There is no upper limit.
- Are focused on your experience. Articles read best if they go straight into what the experience was like without lengthy backstory. This gets right to the heart of the experience and makes the article compelling. Your experience article doesn’t need to have a beginning, middle and conclusion. We really want to focus on the experience. Experiences must be your own, not repeated secondhand from someone else.
- Are detailed and specific. Clear and precise descriptions and tangible details of what you experienced (as long as they are not details best kept personal) help catch the interest of readers and make the experience come alive for them.
- Avoid explaining the topic: The goal of the article is to share an experience, not to explain the topic. We provide links out to topics and sites that provide relevant background information, which will provide context for any readers who wish to learn more.
- Are relevant to a wide audience. Approach the article from the perspective of someone who might never have had an experience like this before. Something you might be used to and not think of as noteworthy – such as the process of leaving your body in an astral experience or what it feels like to be aware – might be fascinating for someone who has never experienced it.
- Have been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The easiest way to do this is to write your experience in a word document.
- Are not personal and only for you. Some types of spiritual experience are just for the individual and are best not shared. If something is particularly symbolic, specific to your own inner learning, or simply feels too personal, then it is best not to include it.
- Are about experiences gained after learning from Belsebuub’s work on self-discovery. Experiences had prior to reading Belsebuub’s books or doing Belsebuub’s courses, or that are not relevant to what you have learned from Belsebuub are more suitable for other sites online that share general spiritual experiences.
Please include a selection of photos that relate to your article with your submission. You must own the copyright to these images or submit images that do not require attribution or are shared under creative commons. The best images are natural, relatable, down-to-earth images in landscape format that you have personally taken. Please include the link to the images if you did not take them yourself.
Please also send a selection of images of yourself in landscape format that would be suitable for use as the featured image on your article. If you prefer not to have a photo of yourself in the article or as the featured image, or would like the article to be published anonymously, we will use one of the other images you send through. At the discretion of our editorial team we may choose not to include an image you send through or may choose to look for a different image to use in the article or as the featured image.
Articles Published at Discretion of Editorial Team
We appreciate and welcome all submissions that meet these guidelines and fall within the intended topic area of the site.
If the article you send through does not meet the above guidelines, our editorial team will work with you to suggest improvements.
If the editorial team determines that an article is not suitable for any reason, we reserve the right not to publish it.
To submit your experience please use the form below.
If you would like to share a different type of experience gained from Belsebuub’s work (maybe you had an encounter with an extraterrestrial or spiritual being for example, had a significant dream where you learned something important, or experienced pre-split sensations when you were doing an astral mantra) it may be a better fit for one of the other experience blogs created by the same team as this site:
Contacting Us for Any Other Reason
To contact us for any other reason you can also use the contact form below.